It may still be winter, but it is never too cold to enjoy a delicious scoop of ice cream. Especially when it's made with our crunchy raspberry granola. Enjoy as a sweet topping on desserts or add to a cone for a lovely weekend treat with family and friends.
Here's how to whip it up in no time...
What you need:
- 1 (400ml) can of full fat coconut milk
- ¼ cup of powdered sweetener
- ½ cup of freeze-dried raspberries
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- 1/3 cup of Keto Hana Raspberry Granola
- Blend together coconut milk, sweetener, vanilla and dried raspberries
- Serve in a glass/metal rectangular container
- Add Keto Hana granola on the top and rest in the freezer for 3 hours.
- Remove from the freezer and let it at room temperature for 10-15 min
- Scoop and enjoy!