Light, fluffy, and super delicious, these keto pancakes are bound to become a weekend favourite amongst family and friends. The batter is made with almond flour, which gives a nutty, cakey texture that goes a treat with big drizzle of extra nut butter and our crunchy Keto Hana Peanut Butter granola.
Here's how to make them...
- 1 1/3 cups of almond flour
- 2 tbsp of sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1/4 cup of nut milk
- 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter
For the topping:
- 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter (runny)
- ¼ cup of Keto Hana Peanut Butter granola
- Blueberries or raspberries (optional)
1. Mix all the dry ingredients of your batter
2, Add your wet ingredients and mix until well combined
3, Fry in a pan with coconut oil at medium heat
4, Stack and cover with peanut butter and Keto Hana granola.