Crunchy, nutty and delicious, these keto crackers are the perfect snack to keep you fuelled throughout the day. They're super easy to make and use our granola for an extra satisfying crunch.
Here's how to make them...
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 3 cups keto hana Coconut & Almond granola (or granola of your choice)
- 1/3 cup flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried rosemary (or herb of your choice)
- 2 tbsp psyllium husk flakes
1. Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Using a wooden rolling pin smash up the granola until you have a mixture of broken and whole nuts. Add water and stir well.
2. Set aside and allow to thicken for about 20 minutes. The mixture will thicken and become a gooey/gel-like consistency.
3. Place the mixture onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Spread into a thin layer (aound 4-5mm in thickness).
4. Bake in the oven for 1 hour at 150ºC/300ºF. You can adjust the baking time depending on how browned/golden and crispy you prefer your seeds to be.
5. To get evenly cut crackers, you can cut them halfway through baking. Otherwise, they might be too hard to cut/break evenly.
6. Remove the crackers from the oven and leave them to cool completely before transferring to a container/ eating.